Monday, April 9, 2012

A Rainbow Easter Egg Hunt

HAPPY EASTER FRIENDS!

I am so excited to share with you the party pics from our 
4th Annual Family Easter Egg Hunt!

This year I chose a RAINBOW theme!

I loved all the vibrant colors and I think it was perfect for the kiddos too!

Thanks to Pinterest I had plenty of ideas!!

Vendors:
Cupcakes: Tina Stepp
Party Printables: Chicabug
Mini Cake Bunting: TomKat Studio
Rainbow Cupcake Tags & Cloud Printables: Rebecca Cooper Blogspot
Rainbow Straws: Dime Store Buddy
Cupcake Wrapper Template: Skip To My Lou
Shaggy Rag Wreath: How-To
Rainbow Pin Wheels: Dollar Tree
Lollipops: WalGreens and Michael's










































HAPPY EASTER FROM THE LAWS FAMILY!



6 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job! So colorful & cheerful. Love the twizzlers wrapped in the vase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was such a fun afternoon!

      Delete
  2. I love this Jennifer! So happy you shared with me! Looks like such a fun party. :) Have a great week! Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and love the fun prizes! Hope someone sang "Over the Rainbow" to Baby J.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn, you are UNBELIEVABLE. Seriously!! Every detail is perfection, as always. You have such talent - if you were looking for a job as a stylist I'd hire you in a second! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer! I just had my son's birthday party and it made me think of all your fabulous parties. When I looked you up on fb, you were gone... I hope you are doing well! Just missed seeing your wonderful parties :)

    ReplyDelete