Monday, September 27, 2010

Mom on the Move!

A couple of weeks ago I was featured on Channel News 9 and 405moms.com as a
Mom on the Move!

That's right OKC, watch out, this Mom is a-movin! 
Beep Beep! 

It was a fun experience having the news crew come to
the house and film! 

In the morning they filmed me with the boys
and in the afternoon they came back and filmed
me and my friend, Ashley, party planning!
(Ashley is such a blessing and an inspiration to me! 
She plans the best parties and is a natural at virtually everything!
Her daughter is one of Jake and Jack's bestties!)

I have plans to return to News 9! 
Next week on Tuesday, Oct. 5th,
I will be in studio showcasing a few 
It will be my first time in a news studio 
and live on camera! 
EEK!
I'll be sure to 
bring my camera to share pics with you! 
(Being pregnant and already +10, I am a little
nervous about the 'camera' adding another 10!)

I'll keep you updated on any 405Mom happenings!

For now, take a peak at my 
405mom Mom on the Move
special feature! :) 




Mom on the Move: Behind the scenes pics!
(Thanks Ashley!)





No comments:

Post a Comment