Monday, September 27, 2010

Did I hear Preggatini's?

As some of you may already know,
 I am expecting a third! 


Yep,  my eggo is preggo!
Not just a third child though, this one will add to my two who just turned two
making it...
 3 under 3!! 

EEEK!

And to add to that, they'll all be

BOYS

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my sweet boys, 
but 3 boys may destroy this house! Not to mention may functify it too! 
I am not looking forward to the stench that will consume the closets and laundry baskets! 

UUKK! 

However, this does mean I remain 
Queen of my Household!
and I believe a crown in in order! 


I'll get right on that, after I finish this blog! 

Okay, so why I started rambling anyways! 
I ran into this awesome book,


Preggatinis: Mixology for the Mom-to-be

I MUST ORDER ASAP! 
What fun! 
I think it deserves a party, in my honor! 
An answer to a little prayer... 


No comments:

Post a Comment