Wednesday, April 10, 2013

5th Annual Easter Egg Hunt!

For the last five years, my family and I have hosted an 
ANNUAL EASTER EGG HUNT
for our children and our dear friends. 
(our 2nd, 3rd and 4th annual egg hunt blog posts here)

This year's hunt was particularly special for two reasons.
** **
First off:  3 Blessings Photography teamed up with me to raise funds for 
personalized birthday party supplies for the children at the
Pauline E. Mayer Emergency Children's Shelter!
Guests were asked to come dressed in their Society Shirts and for an additonal monetary donation, Kristi @ 3 Blessings Photography would take a professional photograph of them with the EASTER BUNNY!

Thanks to Kristi's teamwork, we raised close to
$250
for personalized birthday supplies for the kiddos! 


So, with that:
A BIG*HUGE*GIGANTIC 
THANK YOU
to all that contributed!

Secondlydo you remember the story from last year's egg hunt??
If I need to refresh your memory, click here and scroll to the bottom for the story!

Our dear friends, The Riherds, were in the process of adopting at last year's hunt and 
we were able to rejoice this year when Mina got to attend her 1st Easter Egg Hunt with us!

All I can say is,
GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME
Be patient with Him, follow Him, Trust in Him and 
He will protect and guide you 
down a right & righteous path!!
Love this family!

***

See, so so special!

***

Okay, without further ado, check out some of the fun
Easter Egg Pictures!

A huge thank you to Kristi at 3 Blessings Photography for these wonderful pictures!


I loved my table this year! 
I loved all the bright colors, beautiful flowers, free custom water bottle labels, 
frames with bible versus & special sayings, speckled eggs and yummy Krispy Kreme donuts! 

Another thing I loved about this table was most everything was either BORROWED or created for free or cheap cheap!! A huge thanks to my friends: Ashley, Cassity & Renae 
for all the wonderful things on this table that are YOURS!

**Free Easter Pennant download by Paper Coterie!**

Bunches of Easter eggs hovered over the display table in cone potting vases!


Gorgeous flowers designed by BRENDA WOLF @ Uptown Grocery in Edmond, OK.



Believe in the Bunny gift tags from:
BuncoBettys on Etsy!





I loved using these bright laquered frames to incorporate bible versus 
and special sayings throughout the table!
Just to note: look at the shape this verse turned out to be when I centered it on the page -- A HEART!! 
Loved it! 
John 3:16



Who does not love a Krispy Kreme donut? 
I used donuts this year in leui of cupcakes and cookies!



My boys painted this cross for me the day of the hunt!
They were so proud of their work and we had fun hanging it outside for all to see!





We had two bounce houses this year since the boys are getting bigger!
Jack loves Winter Wipeout so we incorporated an obstacle jump house from

Sweet friends in their Society Shirts!
Jake was SO happy hunting his eggs!

Jameson was rocking the egg hunt!

Jack's face says it all!
My toothless little bunny!



Oh, my heart! 

My boys, in Society Shirts
hunting eggs and visiting with the Easter Bunny!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter too!

All my best,
Jennifer Laws


No comments:

Post a Comment