Monday, December 20, 2010

My Annual Holiday Bazaar!

This past Saturday I hosted my
second annual
Holiday Bazaar!
It was a great Saturday morning filled with
lots of  friends, laughter, shopping and holiday cheer!



The Invitation:
(Sent via email by My Punchbowl)



I provided the location along with Starbucks, “Christmas Blend” coffee, water and cookies:

My awesome vendors provided the shopping:

Bethany Tyler

Robin Duncan

Debbie Murlin

Dana Huffmyer


Katy Scherr

Shana Fields

Jenna Foster

Melissa Phan

Ashley & Staci Neimann

Jillian Bryant

Cindi Lokey


Jackie Blaik

Cassity Reed

All in all,
the Second Annual Holiday Bazaar
was a success!

It was easy to plan and my friends and I had a great 
time shopping all of the super cute items for sale!

I can’t wait to plan next year’s Bazaar!
I know it will get better and better each year!

If this looks like fun and something you might like to plan, please see my 
Christmas Shopping with Friends at Home on the how-to!
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment