Sail on over for some fun,
Captain Cooper Lee is turning One!
My dear friend, Stephanie, threw
a super cute first birthday party
for her son Cooper!
She planned it around a very special
sailor outfit he received as a gift
before he was born!
This party was so adorable,
I just had to share the details with you!
** ** **
The Little Sailor Birthday Boy
The Display Table
Stephanie decorated the display table with jars of candies, cookies and popcorn!
The cupcake tower served as the towering centerpiece!
- Jars were filled with red & white peppermints, licorice sticks,
swedish fish, red & blue tootsie pops, peach rings, gummy worms
oreo cookies & carmel popcorn!
**I taste tested them ALL!**
- Stephanie used a template to make the sailboat runner out of craft paper.
(The top half is a triangle and the bottom half is a 1/2 oval strung together with twine.)
- She also used a template to create the custom Happy Birthday Banner
and the cupcake wrappers using the same pattern craft paper!
- Stephanie purchased custom cupcake toppers from Sweet Papers on Etsy.
- To complete the look, a large wooden ore sat on the back of the table
and a wooden anchor to the left. (from Hobby Lobby)
- Red & Blue pom poms were hung from the ceiling, 3 on each side.
- Party Guests were sent home with a miniature sand pail filled
with a beach ball and goldfish cracker snacks!
The Buffet table
Party Guests snacked on chips n' dip, pizza rolls & chicken nuggets!
- Stephanie hand painted a sailboat purchased from the bare wood
collection at Hobby Lobby and used it as the chip n' dip bowl!
- She used the same pattern craft paper to make straw tags and buffet picks!
- Miniature red & white pom poms were hung from the kitchen chandelier.
Coop made sure all of his guests had a great time at his first birthday party!
A kid sized card table with chairs was set up with sailboat coloring pages!
A hit with my little guy and his daddy!
Guests also enjoyed the backyard pool!
Happy Birthday to this sweet little sailor!
Cupcake toppers from Sweet Papers
Cupcake wrapper template from Skip to my Lou
Hats Off to Mom and Dad
for a Great Birthday Celebration!
What a sweet family!
Happy Birthday Lil' Sailor!
We LOVE you!