Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cone Party Hats!

I am starting to prepare for Jake and Jack's Big #2 
and decided I would forego the cheesy commercial 
party hats and make my own! 

I found this template online and found it easy to use! 

I made a prototype this afternoon and thought I would share. 
This was so easy! 
You can keep them plain and simple 
or let your creative juices flow! 

Enjoy..


Supplies Needed:
- Card Stock Paper (Colors & Styles of your choice)
- Scissors
- Glue Stick/Gun or Double Sided Tape
- Ribbon or like (Elastic String, etc.)
- Embellishments (Stickers, Cut Outs, Markers, Pom Poms, etc.)


How To:
- Print out the template on your paper of choice. (Make sure to print the template on the back side if you use paper that has a design on one side and is blank on the other)
- Cut out the design as shown
- Assemble (glue or tape on the inside)
- Glue on your embellishments
- Add Ribbon to each side


Your party hat is now ready for the 
BIG PARTY!




If you don't want to take the time or go through the trouble of 
making your own party hats, I found a super cute store on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment