Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Soooo... I am starting a blog

Yep, you read it right, I am starting a blog!! In all my free time that is!! I am going to try and make it happen. It has ONLY been drawers that need to be cleaned out, papers to sort and stack, dishes to unload and load, laundry to fold and actually put away, picture albums to create, thank you notes to write, grocery shopping to take place, toys and food on the floor to pick up and perhaps dressing for the **light hours** that has been holding me back all this time!

However, maybe, just maybe, this blog will be BETTER than all of that. I think this blog will be fun for me to create and fun for you to read! I hope to do spotlights on the craziness of mothering twin boys and something I am passionate about party planning!!

For all those who need a funny reality check that you are indeed a "normal" mom with "normal" feelings or need inspiration to plan your kids birthday party; this is your blog!

Now let's just hope this isn't my only post! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited to read all your party ideas...as well as laugh right along with you about the parenting.

    ReplyDelete