Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fourth of July 2011

I have been one big party blog slacker!!
(Three boys under three will do that to a mama)

Anyways, you guys know how much I love holidays and THE FOURTH is no exception!

This year I hosted three get togethers at my home over the long holiday weekend!
(with three little ones I was kicking myself for making my "own" (a.k.a Betty Crocker) cupcakes for two of the events! That is 48 cupcakes... never again. Okay, maybe again, they were YUM-O!!

Here is how my family celebrated 
the Fourth 
in Two Thousand and Eleven!




Grand Finale Cupcake Tower!
(...and please note that I made those cupcakes, k, THANKS!)

Red, White and Blue Chocolate Popcorn!

Mixed Berries with strawberry shortcake bites!

Drink Station


Play Group Party Pics!

Take 1

Take 2

Take 3

I love all those little guys & gals...
We didn't get all of them in the picture this year, but we tried...


My Boys:


#1, Jacob Xavier, "Jake"
Almost 3
This little guy is starting to become our comedian! Eager to say, "cheese"
when mama pulls out the camera! His toddler laugh will bring a smile to your face instantly! 
(Especially at that very moment when he was eating his cupcake like a little piggie! Face down.)




#2, John Thomas, "Jack"
Almost 3

Too busy to be bothered to stop and say, "Cheese" to the camera. This little guy has his
own agenda and timeline. His way or the highway (a.k.a Interstate Tantrum)!
He is super head strong and knows how to push mama to the limit, BUT, 
he is the first one to give you a hug and kiss while saying, "O, so sweet!"



#3, Jameson Daniel
4 1/2 months
This little guy melts my heart. I love him so! He's a cutie and a little porker too! 
He NEVER misses a meal - day OR night - and wants to be held ALL the time! 
He definitely has his mama wrapped around his chubby little finger!


My Family on the Fourth!!


We're kind of a big mess these days! So many moving parts when trying
to raise three boys under three! Were starting to figure it out...well, sorta kinda!
But, honestly, I wouldn't change it for the world..

BABY JAMESON'S FIRST FOURTH!!!!
~ EEK! Those cheeks! ~

Our Neighborhood Parade!
Our neighborhood rocks! We have the best 4th parade! 
Check out the photos and join us next year if you want!!

Deer Creek Fire!!


Johnny and his boys taking it all in!

Loved this picture of Jack!
(This was the first year they got into the parade!)

"Holy cow, they're throwing candy!"



Luau
(Jake enjoying his blue sucker as a spectatur)

"May the 4th be with you"

Miss Northwest OKC, Emily Ousley!
(One of the boys' babysitters! They are lucky little lads!)

The Thunder


The Mamas!
(I think we were wandering if it was too early for margaritas in this picture!!)

Back at the house we had 3 families and 7 kids...
ALL under the age of 5!
Look at all those sippies!

It was a long yet SUPER fun weekend!
(I think I am just now recovering -- 2 weeks later!)

I love celebrating the fourth here in Deer Creek! 
Such a great place to be with family and friends during the holidays!

I hope everyone else had a safe and fun 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment