Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 234th Birthday America!

What a dreary, drab, rainy, buggy weekend we have had! Our boys came down with illnesses, we missed our one and only vacation of the year, it rained and poured at home and we couldn't mix & mingle! Boo! 
However, thanks to our amazing neighborhood, our weekend was semi-saved! We almost missed it, but we were able to quickly pull on our red, white & blue and run out to the curb and catch our neighborhood parade! I LOVE our neighborhood parade! AND... despite our dreary, drab, rainy, buggy weekend....I am still thankful to be an American citizen! We are so blessed to be living in a country of freedom! As much of a downer it may have been, I am still happy! I loved spending time with my family..and at the end of the day, nothing beats family! Happy 234th Birthday America! This is how we celebrated...


My Fam on the Fourth

My Uncle Sams


The Neighborhood Parade





and my boys watching it...


HAPPY 4th OF JULY - 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment