Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Holiday Bazaar!


This year I decided to host a Holiday Bazaar at my home featuring many different network marketing/direct sales vendors. Scentsy Candles, Pampered Chef, Dove Chocolate, Barefoot Books, Private Quarters, Homemade Gourmet and Shockey Clips were all featured!

It was a sunny and crisp winter morning and the house was filled with delightful scents from Scentsy, Christmas tunes and chitter chatter from all the holiday shoppers!! The vendors did a wonderful job showcasing their goodies and the shoppers enjoyed their time shopping!

I, personally, had a great morning sampling yummies with my friends and neighbors! I bought several Scentsy candles for our Laws' family gift exchange! I purchased waaay too many Pampered Chef items, including, stone cookware that can be used both in the stove and microwave! A pizza stone, cutting board with measuring cup attachments and scraper, adorable cookie presses, measuring cups (w/ounces), meat rubs, etc, etc!! I found the perfect pillow combo for our bed with Private Quarters, an array of chocolate delicacies for our family Christmas party and I could not pass up taco soup mix from Homemade Gourmet!! Barefoot books also featured the most adorable children's books, which many of them came with CD's! I, of course, had to purchase "Jack and the Beanstock" for my son, Jack, and a pirate book for Jake! (Their nursery is pirate themed!) Oh, I could go on and on with all the goodness of the Holiday Bazaar! Maybe this can be an "annual" thing! We'll see!

Thank you to all who came out and made this Holiday morning a HUGE SUCCESS!

XOXO, Jennifer

Pics...
Scentsy Candles





Barefoot Books





Shockey Clips



Dove Chocolate



Private Quarters



Pampered Chef





Homemade Gourmet

And last, but not least...
adorable holiday cookies made specially by my friend, Ashley!!
(Her daughter, Aubrey, and Jake and Jack are the best of friends!)

No comments:

Post a Comment